AMS Attendance Policy
Below you will find our attendance policies which include information on canceling, rescheduling, tardiness, and scheduling restrictions when these policies are violated. Our policies are in place to ensure respect and fairness to our guests and stylists alike. Our guests pre-book their reservations months in advance, and our stylists dedicate hours of their time to uphold our 5-star reputation. Disrespect is presented to our salon, guests, directors, stylists, reservationists, and assistants when the policies we have in place are violated. Below you will find our fee, probation, and restriction protocol. These are in place to ensure minimal policy violations and respect to our stylists, their time, and guests who have the intention of arriving at their scheduled dedicated time in a timely and respectful manner. Without these protocols in place our stylists are not able to perform the services we dedicate our salon to in a timely and efficient manner.
AMS Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy
- All guests are required to cancel/reschedule scheduled reservations with at least a 48-hour notice.
- If a reservation is canceled/rescheduled within a 24 - 48-hour time slot from the scheduled dedicated time, a fee of 50% of the scheduled service(s) will be charged to the guest's card on file.
- If a reservation is canceled/rescheduled within a 24-hour time slot from the scheduled dedicated time or if a reservation is no-showed, the full amount of the scheduled service(s) will be charged to the guest's card on file.
- These fees are non-refundable and CANNOT be applied towards future services.
AMS Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy (if reservation is scheduled within 48 hours of dedicated time)
- Our guests are given a 30-minute grace period, after their time of booking, to contact the salon if they are no longer able to arrive at their reservation scheduled within 48 hours of their dedicated time. After the grace period has passed, the standard policy does apply in all cases.
AMS Tardy Policy
- We ask for all of our guests to be on time for their reservations. All delayed arrivals are documented. Multiple delayed arrivals may result in future reservation setting repercussions.
- Guests who arrive any time later than their scheduled dedicated time are subject to have their wash house experience or styling time shortened.
- Our guests are given a 15-minute grace period to arrive for their scheduled reservation. After this grace period has passed and a guest still hasn't arrived for the time dedicated to them, our stylists won't be able to perform any of the services scheduled and the reservation will be documented and treated the same as a no-show.
AMS Probation/Restriction Policy
- After violating our attendance policy twice within an eight month period, our guests are put on probation.
- Probation conditions are as follows: guests are required to put down a 50% non-refundable deposit for reservations scheduled in the future.
- After violating our attendance policy for a third time, guests are restricted.
- Restriction conditions are as follows: guests are prohibited from all salon services permanently.
- Probations and restrictions are a final decision and will not be reevaluated by our management team.
AMS Return and Exchange Policy
Product Happiness Policy
The Amanda Moncur Salon only uses high quality products which are carefully prescribed by our hair specialists for our guests’ hair. We want all of our guests to love the products that we recommend to maintain their hair at home. In the unlikely event that any one product does not meet satisfaction, a guest may request a return/exchange if the product still contains at least 80% of its volume and the request is initiated within 30 days from the original purchase date.
Hair Happiness Policy
We want all of our guests to love their hair after they leave the salon. In the unlikely event that a guest is unsatisfied with their look and would like to return to the salon for an adjustment they must make us aware of this within 4 days following their reservation. Any requested adjustment after this will be considered a standard salon service at full cost to the guest.